3⁄4 & 6⁄8 options

It would be great if all the cool options concerning strum styles and other features like there is available in 4/4 time were all available in 3/4 or 6/8 time also

Yes, you’re absolutely right. I think there will always be more available in 4/4 time, simply because there is a wider range of musical styles there verses 3/4 or 6/8 time. On the other hand, I realize I tend to neglect those time signatures a bit. :grimacing:

I need to get the new mandolin chop’s rhythm accents working on 3/4 time, and I have some 3/4 swing rhythm patterns to add (like the syncopated “1 & _ & 3 _”). If there are any other specific styles you want to see, let me know!

Hello Luke, it will be nice if the option to add chords on any beats will be available on 6/8 Irish jigs (and 9/8 slip jigs); for instance ,adding a chord on the third eight note or the sixth….Regarding mandolin chops, I don’t find them useful for that kind of music…(my humble opinion).