I would love to have a way to quickly flag tunes. A playlist could be used but it is several steps.
I would for example use such feature to quickly flag tunes played in a jam, so I can remember what was played at the end of the jam.
I would also would like to:
- have a one click/tap flag and unflag
- have a way to quickly clear all the flags
- show that a tune is flagged in the main ui
- being able to show a list of all the flagged tunes
- keep a flagged time stamp so tunes can be listed in chronological order.
Good idea! I would use this if available.
Interesting idea! Strum Machine actually had something like this way back in the early days, before lists were introduced; there was just a big list of songs in alphabetical order, and you could “star” them to make a list of them. The “lists” functionality replaced this to offer more flexible organization.
I have made a note of this idea. It does bring to mind another idea I had, which is for bulk song selection (“checking off songs”) in the song index and the ability to quickly do things with all selected songs, like adding/removing them from a list. I do recognize that is not equivalent to what you’re suggesting but it may help in some way.