Notation and TAB for songs

If anyone is interested, I have notation with tab and chords included that follow the songs (folk and hymns) in pdf format (using SM back tracks) that I’ve written and can be sent via email possibly for anyone wanting to try them. Or, is there a way to make the notation/TAB available on SM? I use Finale for writing scores for mandolin, mountain dulcimer, tenor guitar, standard ukulele, baritone ukulele, guitar and banjo (standard G tuning). I also have lead sheets with the notation and chords that is easy for violin players to follow. Some of them have harmonies. Ideas? I would leave my email address, but don’t know if that’s allowed here.

3 Likes

Probably the easiest way to share PDFs publicly would be to upload them to a cloud storage service like Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, or iCloud Drive (all of which would be free) and then generate a “share link” that you can then share. There’s currently no notation/tab sharing in Strum Machine, partly for technical reasons (haven’t gotten around to thinking about it deeply yet) but I also have to be careful about copyright when it comes to having notation in the app. (Uploading notation for personal use is another matter, and that will definitely be coming in a future update.)

1 Like