Share songs with mobile device?

New subscriber to SM, though I bought the app for my Iphone last summer and love it! A question that seems basic but I can’t find the answer here: how do I share songs from the online app I access on my PC with the songs I have on the app on my Iphone? Using the app on my phone and a bluetooth speaker is so much easier than having to be in wifi range and accessing the songs online. Thanks for the help. David

2 Likes

The sharing should be automatic, regardless of which device you’re using. I use it both on my Mac and iPhone. Changes to songs, addition of songs or updates to list sync across devices because StrumMachine stores everything in the cloud. There are only two reasons this sync might not happen.

1. You temporarily don’t have access to the internet on one or both devices.
  2. You somehow have a different account on each device.
    If you are using the same account on both devices and you have internet access on both devices and you are still not seeing a sync between them, I should hard close StrumMachine with a swipe. That way, with a fresh launch it will pull down the latest online data for your account.
2 Likes

Another reason the sync might not happen is you’re using ethernet for the computer, and you have no wifi for your phone. In that case you need to go into your iPhone settings for data usage and allow StrumMachine to use your phone cellular data to access the StrumMachine server.

1 Like