The mysterious no-sound problem

Hi Luke, I’m getting the bug where Strum Machine doesn’t play sound if I play it after I listen to a tune in another app. I am working on an iPad running the most recent version, 17.5.1. Usually I run it with a Bluetooth speaker.

I like to switch between listening to a tune in Anytune Pro and editing the Strum Machine backup. Typically when I return to Strum Machine from Anytune, Strum Machine won’t play sound and I have to close it and then reopen it. This has been going on for a long time. Please let me know if you need any more information to help me with this frustrating bug. Thanks! -Ruth-

2 Likes

Hi Ruth. Sorry about the audio issues, and also my tardy reply—I’ve been traveling.

I’ve heard some other reports similar to yours, and while it’s a tricky part of the system to investigate and improve on, I will look into this further in the future and see if I can improve the situation. I may be in touch asking for more info later.

Thanks for your bug report! If anyone else reading this is having similar issues, feel free to reply or thumbs-up this post to stay in the loop.