Try out some new guitar options and help us improve them!

Hello everyone!

I’m very excited about the guitar updates that have been coming together over the past few weeks. Now it’s time to learn about how other users (like you!) will use the new features, so that we can make them as user-friendly as possible.

So, I’d like to invite you to participate in a “usability test” over Zoom. Your job will be super easy: you will share your screen (camera is optional) and play around with the new features, while either me or my charming designer @TylerStegall listen to you “thinking out loud” about your impressions as you go along.

Important: We’re not testing you! We’re testing the user-friendiness of these new features we’ve designed, and seeing how you interact with them will give us invaluable insight into how to polish them up before making them publicly available.

After the test, you’ll retain access to the new version so you can continue to play around with the new features (such as automatic bass runs) even before they’re released to all beta testers! I can also offer you a couple free months of Strum Machine access for your time. :slightly_smiling_face:

Click here to learn more and/or book a session. And please message me if you have any questions about it. Thank you so much!