What's your recommendation on equipment set-up..?

I’m currently using SM via an iPad and a set of Sony CH510 Bluetooth Headphones.
These become slightly uncomfortable after an hour or so practice.
I am considering a Sony SRS-XB23 Bluetooth Speaker.
Any thoughts or recommendations…?
Cheers.

John

Hey John, I am very happy with a Marshall. I have an Acton, it sounds great!

1 Like

My bluetooth speakers of choice are Boom by Ultimate Ears. Having moved from a house with a big home theater to a condo these are now my main speakers for all music. Through the app they play in stereo when 2 Boom speakers are connected.

2 Likes

I have a set of Beyerdynamic DT1710 Pro Headphones which I am happy to take off after a few hours of having them constantly on. But I like them a lot and they seem comfortable to me and they have great, accurate sound. Sennheiser makes excellent open-air (very lightweight headsets) - I expect you could wear them even longer - but no isolation there. And, from what I understand - Bluetooth is not yet up to CD audio quality.

1 Like

I know this is a little late but I’ve been quite busy lately. I have a couple of setups. When traveling I use my iPad with an external Bluetooth speaker. Volume is enough to easily play along with. At home I either use my Mac with powered speakers attached or my stereo through a Bluetooth connection from my Mac. I like it sounding real.

2 Likes